The kitchen is where we have gone to rid ourselves of that stress. But because of those things listed above, we weren't as productive in the kitchen as we had hoped to be. Original recipes came to us few and far between, and our plans on canning and preserving food pretty much went out the window this year.
Still, we enjoyed making what we could and connecting with you here on our blog and on our Facebook page.
This year we have two lists for you. The first one is our most popular recipe posts published in 2012. The second is our most popular recipe posts viewed in 2012. And don't forget to check out our best from 2011.
2012 Most Popular Recipe Posts
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Taco Salad Pizza
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Stuffed Veggie Bread
- Wisconsin Maple Cheddar and Breakfast Sausage Frittata
- Tex Mex Taco Mac and Cheese
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad on Pretzel Buns
- Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Meyer Lemon Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
- Baked Panko Crusted Zucchini (2010)
- Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme (2009)
- Homemade Baked Corn Dogs (2010)
- Wisconsin-Cheesed Baked Frito Pie (2011)
- Homemade Sour Cream & Onion Chip Dip (2009)
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip (2012)
- Chunky Herb Broccoli Soup (2009)
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats (2012)
- Taco Salad Pizza (2012)
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken (2012)
What would you like to see from us in 2013?