Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Cookies


I tend to put my all into the Christmas gifts we give each year, which means my December is packed full of baking projects. Unforunately, this year didn't go as smooth as past years thanks to a nasty cold, a sore back and a few mistakes in the kitchen that required recipes to be made more than once.

It also didn't help that I found "America's Test Kitchen's Holiday Cookies" just before I started my planning. Nonetheless, I was still able to make some yummy treats for the ones we love and appreciate.

In addition to the regular stand-ins that includes Salted Chocolate Pecan Toffee, Layered Peppermint Crunch Bark, Peppermint Meringues and the homemade hot cocoa mix and marshmallows, we made several new cookies as well. They include the following:

No comments: