- Garlic summer sausage from Dominion Valley Farm
- 1 pound ground grass-fed beef from Trautman Family Farm (and you can join their Facebook group)
- 1 quart chocolate milk and 1 quart reduced-fat milk from Crystal Ball Farms
- 2 pounds potatoes, 1 pound white onion, 1 pound red onion (some of the best red onions we've ever seen) from JenEhr Family Farm
- 1 box of dark chocolate caramels with sea salt from Becky's Blissful Bakery
There was so much more that we would have liked to have purchased. The market has definitely improved in the quality and range of products since we last visited. If you haven't checked it out yet, the market is each Saturday until April 24 at the Tommy G. Thompson Center in State Fair Park.
If you went this past weekend, what did you bring home?