Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Zucchini and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Zucchini.

The word alone is enough to haunt me for the next year. Such is the case when you have 55 cups of it shredded and frozen.

Thankfully I found a recipe on Pinterest for Zucchini and Chocolate Chip Cookies. It seemed like a good recipe to use up some of that frozen foodstuffs.

Considering I'm going to have to make room in that freezer for next year's crop of shredded zucchini, I want to get it out as quickly as I can.


The unfortunate part? The recipe calls for only 2 cups of zucchini, leaving me with 53 cups. Oh well. I guess that's a battle for another day.

But it's a good cookie, and I loved the oats in it.

How we've used zucchini this year:
What other recipes should I make with my 53 cups of shredded zucchini?

No comments: